Summer Writing Opportunities for Teacher-Writers
How do you plan to spend the long days of summer?
If you are reading this, there's a pretty good chance that you will be filling your days with some writing.
* Maybe you want practice your writing in hopes of improving.
* Maybe you want to build a notebook that you can share with your writing students.
* Maybe you want to understand the writing process from the inside-out.
* Maybe you want to know what your students experience when they face a blank page.
* Maybe you want to document your life.
* Maybe you...
Whatever your reasons, there are lots of ways you can grow as a teacher-writer this summer, including:
Moving Writers 100 Days of Summer Writing: Inspiration comes in the form of a different prompt from May 29 through September 5.
Kate Messner's Teachers Write!: Join Kate Messner, her writing friends, and thousands of other teacher-writers to learn and grow your writing muscles from July 9 - August 3.
Go Teen Writers 100 for 100 Writing Challenge: While this challenge has already begun, you can still join in the fun and challenge yourself to write 100 words on the same project for 100 days straight.
Teach Write Academy Online Writing Workshops: Let's write together this summer in one of our online writing workshops which run June 26 through July 30. Inspiration, community, & accountability will make 2018 the summer of YOU growing as a teacher-writer.
Don't let summer slip away! Make 2018 the year you grow as a teacher-writer. You will thank yourself later.
Keep in Touch with Teach Write!
Join our email list to receive all of our updates directly in your inbox